Search

Query

Username

Password

Username (5-13 characters)

Password (6+ characters, and something hard to guess)

Password again

Email (Must be valid)

What is 19 + 17? (Sorry, we have to ask)

VuTales on Discord
101 Posts
Suggest future Questions Of The Week here
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | »

Thu Feb 26, 2009 07:41 PM +

Questions of the week are suggested by you VuTalers, so get thinking.

Format

Question: What are your general impressions of VuTales?
Short description/ blurb: Now that VuTales is up and mostly running, what do you think and what would you like to see?

Replies

Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:43 PM +

Question: How hot is FunnyFroggy?
Short description/ blurb: Now that Froggy has signed up at VuTales, let's show some appreciation for this sizzling amphibian! (notinapan)

lulululul

Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:51 PM +

Question: How hot is FunnyFroggy
Answer: Not sure. His uglyness blocks it out.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:06 AM +

D: Feggot! T-T

-goestoemocorner-

Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:13 AM +

V, I dunno if you know this, but I can't Edit my Comments?

EDIT: Comments on Blogs*

Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:30 AM +

Hey, anyone see V's signature? That's what I'm talkin' about. <3

Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:45 AM +

According to V, it's made with a BBcode that shows the reader's name. Like the banner thing in BasilMarket.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:45 AM +

MasterCheeze said: Hey, anyone see V's signature? That's what I'm talkin' about. <3

What is that supposed to mean. . . >.>

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vuii/public_html/VuTales/quotepost.php:19) in /home/vuii/public_html/VuTales/header.php on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vuii/public_html/VuTales/quotepost.php:19) in /home/vuii/public_html/VuTales/header.php on line 3

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/vuii/public_html/VuTales/quotepost.php on line 19

I think its (); or mysql_fetch_array($result); o.o That's when you quote someone btw.

Sat Mar 21, 2009 02:37 AM +

Topic: Internet Description: What do you think of the internet in general?
Sorry, I'm out of brain juice. D:

Sun Mar 22, 2009 03:27 AM +

How about the best console to exist? Some may argue that the NES was the best, while others may think that the PS3 *shudder* is revolutionary.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 03:54 AM +

*Reads Vusys' little message under his name*
O.,o

Mon Mar 23, 2009 03:59 AM +

Noob Tired of Explaining said: It shows the username of whoever is reading it. Like the banner of BM shows your avatar.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 04:01 AM +

lol. I knew it right away, because when I wasn't logged in, it said 'Vusys thinks is hot <3'

Mon Mar 23, 2009 04:12 AM +

Oh.
Dangit. It's almost like I got rickrolled.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 04:21 AM +

Question: What is your favorite food group?
Description: Not your favorite food in particular, but what general food group on the pyramid do you like and why [optional: the tip (junk foods) doesn't count]?

Tue Mar 24, 2009 03:42 AM +

Question - What got you into gaming?
Description - "What did you do/play/enjoy that involved games in general, that got you hooked enough to continue playing them to this present day?"

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | »

Login or sign up

You must be a member to reply or post. You can sign up or log in if you already have an account.