Search

Query

Username

Password

Username (5-13 characters)

Password (6+ characters, and something hard to guess)

Password again

Email (Must be valid)

What is 8 + 8? (Sorry, we have to ask)

VuTales on Discord
7 Posts
Animal Crossing New Leaf

Fri Jul 05, 2013 01:11 AM [Edited 2 times ] +

Anyone get it? Probably the best Animal Crossing yet. It's pretty cool (but kinda cheap) how you can order any furniture you see from someone else's house that you see online. My only complaint so far is that the town maxes out with 10 animals though. Watch out, huge images coming up.

Replies

Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:24 PM +

I got it. Don't really get it. Played it a couple times and just left it :/

Mon Jul 08, 2013 03:08 AM +

I'll probably get this eventually, once it dips in price a bit. Still haven't finished ocarina of time and zero virtue. :(

Tue Jul 09, 2013 05:11 PM +

ohmyhugeimages

Thu Jul 11, 2013 08:00 AM +

Vusys said: I got it. Don't really get it. Played it a couple times and just left it :/

Yo, what fruit you got in your village? As for what to do, maybe creating your dream house can be a goal, that's what I'm working towards eventually. Other than that I usually play 1-2 hours a day doing my routine of stuff (dig up fossils, plant flowers, do stuff in town) to eventually accomplish stuff like filling up the museum, collecting all of the furniture and clothes, etc. Visiting other people's villages online with Dream Codes is kinda cool too, and sometimes you can get other players' houses in the HHA through online or Street Pass (you can order any furniture they have too, really useful). Overall there's a ton of things to spend money on between all of the house upgrades, new items, and public work projects, so paying off everything will keep you invested for a while.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 03:31 AM +

MasterCheeze said:
Vusys said: I got it. Don't really get it. Played it a couple times and just left it :/

Yo, what fruit you got in your village? As for what to do, maybe creating your dream house can be a goal, that's what I'm working towards eventually. Other than that I usually play 1-2 hours a day doing my routine of stuff (dig up fossils, plant flowers, do stuff in town) to eventually accomplish stuff like filling up the museum, collecting all of the furniture and clothes, etc. Visiting other people's villages online with Dream Codes is kinda cool too, and sometimes you can get other players' houses in the HHA through online or Street Pass (you can order any furniture they have too, really useful). Overall there's a ton of things to spend money on between all of the house upgrades, new items, and public work projects, so paying off everything will keep you invested for a while.

Oranges I think. I don't recall. House is kinda small isn't it? Can it be expanded?

Sat Jul 13, 2013 02:23 AM +

Vusys said:
MasterCheeze said:

Oranges I think. I don't recall. House is kinda small isn't it? Can it be expanded?

Yeah, keep paying it off with the ATM in the post office and you can expand the main room twice, then get two side rooms, a back room, a basement, and a second story all which you can expand like once/twice each.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 05:15 AM +

I just got this. How to add people tho. Actually, I should probably play it before doing that...

Login or sign up

You must be a member to reply or post. You can sign up or log in if you already have an account.