Search

Query

Username

Password

Username (5-13 characters)

Password (6+ characters, and something hard to guess)

Password again

Email (Must be valid)

What is 4 + 6? (Sorry, we have to ask)

VuTales on Discord
17 Posts
Looking for JesusFreak from mmotale!
1 | 2 | »

Thu Jun 14, 2012 02:21 AM +

I am desperate. Does anyone know or remembers the user JesusFreak? He was the one who wrote the fan fic "My Side of a Maple Love Story." I remember reading it many years ago as a young boy and it was one of my favorite fan fictions. I really want to read it now that I am older, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Replies

Thu Jun 14, 2012 08:57 PM +

Have you tried the Wayback Machine? http://web.archive.org/web/20060617180345/http://www.mmotales.com/show/user/JesusFreak

Thu Jun 14, 2012 09:49 PM +

He hasn't been on VuTales ever since it was created from what I can recall. In fact, I think he disappeared a few months before the demise of MMOT.

Unless...DEST = JESUSFREAK!!!!!!

Fri Jun 15, 2012 02:14 AM +

JesusFreak... huh... sounds familiar, can't quite remember who that was.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 06:21 AM +

FunnyFroggy said: He hasn't been on VuTales ever since it was created from what I can recall. In fact, I think he disappeared a few months before the demise of MMOT.

+1

And haven't you been missing for a while? Like, not even in the group eiither.

I remember JesusFreak though. He started his fanfic when MMOT just started, so every blog got like 50+ likes. I have Silver on MSN, and she's one of the only ones that might know what he's up to.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 07:54 AM +

lol I don't really go on MSN anymore. It's just been a hassle ever since that one update.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 02:43 AM +

Y'know, there's a new guy on this site. Shouldn't we be throwing them a feast or something?

/cookie!

Sat Jun 16, 2012 02:55 AM +

darkness said: Y'know, there's a new guy on this site. Shouldn't we be throwing them a feast or something?

/cookie!

Hey, I didn't get a feast!

Sat Jun 16, 2012 09:27 PM +

MasterCheeze said:
FunnyFroggy said: He hasn't been on VuTales ever since it was created from what I can recall. In fact, I think he disappeared a few months before the demise of MMOT.

+1

I remember JesusFreak though. He started his fanfic when MMOT just started, so every blog got like 50+ likes. I have Silver on MSN, and she's one of the only ones that might know what he's up to.

Unless...Froggy = JesusFreak = Me = Quang!!!!!!

Sun Jun 17, 2012 02:40 AM +

greenelf said:
darkness said: Y'know, there's a new guy on this site. Shouldn't we be throwing them a feast or something?

/cookie!

We did. Wasn't that the time when Nass snuck in some of his... wares and half the people passed out?

Sun Jun 17, 2012 03:59 AM +

darkness said:
greenelf said:

/cookie!

We did. Wasn't that the time when Nass snuck in some of his... wares and half the people passed out?

ah yes. His "wares" made me forget!

Mon Jun 18, 2012 08:53 AM +

Dest1 said:
MasterCheeze said:

+1

Unless...Froggy = JesusFreak = Me = Quang!!!!!!

I fucking hate all of you and your forms Dest. Making me so confused

Mon Jun 18, 2012 05:55 PM +

greenelf said:
darkness said:
greenelf said:

/cookie!

It's probably better that way too ;) ;) ;) ;)

Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:49 PM +

Nass said:
greenelf said:
darkness said:
greenelf said:

/cookie!

ಠ_ಠ

Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:52 PM +

greenelf said:
Nass said:
greenelf said:
darkness said:
greenelf said:

/cookie!

ಠ_ಠ

...ಠ_ಠ

Wed Jun 20, 2012 03:32 PM +

Don't do drugs.

/PSA

1 | 2 | »

Login or sign up

You must be a member to reply or post. You can sign up or log in if you already have an account.