Search

Query

Username

Password

Username (5-13 characters)

Password (6+ characters, and something hard to guess)

Password again

Email (Must be valid)

What is 14 + 9? (Sorry, we have to ask)

VuTales on Discord
30 Posts
College
1 | 2 | »

Thu Feb 09, 2012 06:23 AM +

i have like a week to apply for college, first round, & I have no fucking idea what I want to do.

I am freaking out.

Replies

Fri Feb 10, 2012 01:10 AM +

you can always change your major (I think)

Fri Feb 10, 2012 02:11 AM +

Apply undecided then. Well, that's what I was originally intended to do, until I found out I wanted to go for Econ or Business.
Think of it this way, pick whatever you're passionate about right now. 4 years down the line, you definitely won't know what you're going to be majoring in for sure.

Fri Feb 10, 2012 03:08 AM +

Do one of those online "What am I suited for" tests.

Fri Feb 10, 2012 03:20 AM [Edited once ] +

DarkDragoon said: Apply undecided then. Well, that's what I was originally intended to do, until I found out I wanted to go for Econ or Business.
Think of it this way, pick whatever you're passionate about right now. 4 years down the line, you definitely won't know what you're going to be majoring in for sure.

my mom won't help me pay fo college if I don't tell her what program I'm going into tho.
iunno if I wanna go to a French one or an English one (either here or in Ontario) either :(

I so fucked

Fri Feb 10, 2012 04:05 AM +

Pick something useful that you know you'll enjoy. Most people will change their minds about their majors once they get to college anyway, so it doesn't really matter that much what you pick now unless you're applying to an impacted program.

Fri Feb 10, 2012 01:24 PM +

AznRiceFan said: Pick something useful that you know you'll enjoy. Most people will change their minds about their majors once they get to college anyway, so it doesn't really matter that much what you pick now unless you're applying to an impacted program.

that's the thing, all the programs here aren't really popping out at me y'know?

Is there a program for recreational drug use or a major in the art of loafing? No :(

Fri Feb 10, 2012 08:41 PM +

Recreational drug use = biochem or chem, loafing = psychology.

Fri Feb 10, 2012 08:47 PM +

Nass said:
DarkDragoon said: Apply undecided then. Well, that's what I was originally intended to do, until I found out I wanted to go for Econ or Business.

my mom won't help me pay fo college if I don't tell her what program I'm going into tho.
iunno if I wanna go to a French one or an English one (either here or in Ontario) either :(

I so fucked

Just pick something then, anything! Unless you have an inkling of an idea that you may want to go into one of the more selective fields(something like premed) then go into that. You can always transfer out of it

Sat Feb 11, 2012 01:38 AM +

AznRiceFan said: Recreational drug use = biochem or chem, loafing = psychology.

my math is too poor to go into chemistry. but i was looking at the psychology program before, it's kinda like my fall-back program.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 01:12 AM +

Do Botany.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 04:02 AM +

Do business and learn the dark art of dealers.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 05:49 PM +

Philosophy?

I mean, if you're going to excel in drugs and loafing, you're probably going to have a lot of time to think.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:53 PM [Edited 2 times ] +

Become a massage therapist. Ger certified in a jiffy, and then you get to touch people all day. Kekekekeke.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:15 PM +

Vicelin said: Become a massage therapist. Ger certified in a jiffy, and then you get to touch people all day. Kekekekeke.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 03:37 AM +

Vicelin said: Become a massage therapist. Ger certified in a jiffy, and then you get to touch people all day. Kekekekeke.

i'll give happy endings fo free.

ladies only obviously....

1 | 2 | »

Login or sign up

You must be a member to reply or post. You can sign up or log in if you already have an account.