Search

Query

Username

Password

Username (5-13 characters)

Password (6+ characters, and something hard to guess)

Password again

Email (Must be valid)

What is 19 + 18? (Sorry, we have to ask)

VuTales on Discord
12 Posts
[Info] Bugs/Future Features v3

Mon Feb 14, 2011 04:06 PM [Edited 2 times ] +

Updated 14/2/09

This is now for VuTales v3. If you are using INTERNET EXPLORER, please choose an alternative browser, though IE8/9 should work. Google's Chrome, Mozilla's Firefox, Apple's Safari, or Opera's Peregrine would all work. Please note that exploits or major bugs should be reported to Vusys directly. You can press the Contact button on the bottom of this page in the footer.

Current Small Bugs/Text issues/Glitches

Spoiler Tags do not word warp.
Spoiler Tags do not work in preview.

lol

Future Features

Productivity
Polls in forum threads.
Today's Birthdays under VuTales bar, with a little "Say Happy Birthday!" button which will post a Happy Birthday on their walls.
After posting, redirect to the last page instead of the first page.
Re-add the button in the forums that allows people to submit a new thread, not just from the dashboard.
[.color] tags ignore upper/lowercase colors for style preferences, i.e. [color=Blue] and [color=BLUE] both work.
Better redirection in general, after submitting a fragment, redirect to the fragment page, after submitting a thread, go to the thread, so on, so forth.

Difficult to code Features
Fully functional search.
Fully functional permanent links that redirects to posts.
Donator C-Panel (User BG), etc.

Replies

Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:03 PM +

Well iunno if this is a glitch, but you can rate your own blogs now :D

Tue Feb 15, 2011 01:12 AM +

Nass said: Well iunno if this is a glitch, but you can rate your own blogs now :D

Not a glitch. In the future, it'll probably upvote your post automatically (basically it assumes you agree with what you're saying it upvotes yourself for you).

Tue Feb 15, 2011 01:18 AM +

tarheel91 said:
Nass said: Well iunno if this is a glitch, but you can rate your own blogs now :D

Not a glitch. In the future, it'll probably upvote your post automatically (basically it assumes you agree with what you're saying it upvotes yourself for you).

o

And lol, you can go in the negatives too :P

Tue Feb 15, 2011 01:21 AM +

Nass said:
tarheel91 said:

o

And lol, you can go in the negatives too :P

That's very much on purpose.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 05:43 AM [Edited once ] +

Bug: Spoilers are broken, they do not word wrap.

Example

I am using the latest Chrome, 10.0.648.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:00 PM +

Why is a Donator C-Panel difficult? Isn't it just a modified Admin C-Panel?

Thu Apr 14, 2011 07:49 AM [Edited once ] +

So liek...the encoding has been broken for a while now. (See my latest blogs)

I'm copy pasting directly from Word. Posts typed up directly on the site aren't affected.

Edit: What the hell. I just figured out how to fix it.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 03:22 PM +

AznRiceFan said: So liek...the encoding has been broken for a while now. (See my latest blogs)

I'm copy pasting directly from Word. Posts typed up directly on the site aren't affected.

Edit: What the hell. I just figured out how to fix it.

What did you do?

Thu Apr 14, 2011 04:25 PM +

When I initially post it, quotations (" ") and (' '), ellipses (...) and dashes (--) are screwed up. If I hit edit and submit again, everything is fixed automatically.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:55 AM +

This only confuses me further.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 05:40 AM +

That's because Word automatically transforms your " to the "66" and "99" quotations, same with the ' quotations. -- turns to one giant blob of a line (SUPA HYPHEN) and ... turns into a single-character ellipse.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 03:34 AM +

Also: Quotes are completely borked in blogs.

Login or sign up

You must be a member to reply or post. You can sign up or log in if you already have an account.